Make an Appointment
General Appointment Information:
- All appointments must be booked 24 hours in advance.
- If you would like to schedule a writing appointment within the next 24 hours, please call the WaLC at 227-2274 for availability.
For Writing Appointments:
- Please remember to bring a printed copy of your paper to your session.
- We recommend a 30-minute appointment for papers 1 to 4 pages in length. For papers that are longer than 5 pages, or for group papers, we recommend a 1-hour appointment.
- If your paper is 5 or more pages, please upload your paper with the assignment description and/or rubric. To upload your paper and assignment, click on your appointment link on the TutorTrac Welcome Tab and attach your document on the 'documents' tab. These documents need to be uploaded at least 12 hours before your appointment so that your tutor can prepare for your session.
For Course Tutoring Appointments:
- Bring any assignments, notes, books, or other material you will need to participate in the session.
- If you will be late or if you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call the WaLC at 227-2274. If you miss three scheduled appointments in a semester, you will not be allowed to schedule appointments for the remainder of that semester unless you visit the WaLC to speak with the Director.
- Alternatively, you can cancel your appointments online by clicking the X next to the appointment on your TutorTrac main menu.
- Students must cancel appointments at least 12 hours in advance to avoid missing the appointment.
To book an appointment:
- Log in to TutorTrac with your MyCat information and click "Search Availability."
- For assistance, please call 227-2274.