Enrollment Certification

Enrollment Certifications may be requested through My Cat under “Student Records.” Enrollment certifications may be required by your insurance company, financial services company, or other benefits provider. Enrollment Certifications for future terms are not available until approximately three weeks before the start of the new term (Free Services).


Copyright by Western Carolina University      •      Cullowhee, NC 28723      •      828.227.7211      •      Contact WCU
Maintained by the Office of Web Services      •      Directions      •      Campus Map      •      Emergency Information      •      Text-Only

Office of Web Services