- From your iOS device, browse to http://support.wcu.edu/ and select Tap here to view configuration profiles
- Select Public Profiles.
- Select the Catamount Mail Public Profile.
- Select Install in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Install.
- Select Install Now.
- Enter your full Catamount Mail address. For example: email@example.com.
- Enter your full Catamount Mail address as your Username. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your My Cat password for your Catamount Mail account.
- The profile will then finalize the installation. Click Done in the top right to complete the configuration of your Catamount Mail account
Contact the IT Help Desk
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed weekends and university holidays
Call: 227-7487 or 866-928-7487 (toll free)
Log in: Online Help Desk/IT Self-Service <http://ithelp.wcu.edu/>
Faculty and Staff
username – wcu\WCU account username
password – WCU account password
username – wcu\Catamount account username
password – your PIN or password
Visit the Technology Commons
On the ground floor of Hunter Library
For walk-up technology assistance for faculty, staff and students
We’re open the same hours as Hunter Library