Student Employment Office
205 Killian Annex Building
Cullowhee, NC 28723
Hire a Student/ Change an Employment Record
The Hiring Process
- Post the open position on the jobs board.
- Make an offer to the chosen candidate.
- Complete a hiring form for hourly positions, or a hiring form and contract for educational stipends.
- Send the student with the appropriate form(s) to the Student Employment Office for processing. Paperwork must be completed and approved before the student begins working.
- Notify the Student Employment Office that the job has been filled and the posting can be removed.
For detailed instructions, see Student Employment Policies and Procedures.
NOTE: You must have the most recent version of Adobe Reader in order to use the fill-in function of these forms.
- To obtain educational stipend hiring forms, contact Carrie Hachadurian at 828-227-3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org