Careers in Business Administration and Law
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree with a concentration in
Business Administration and Law
What jobs are available?
Advertising, Banking, Consulting, Corporate management, Health care administration, Insurance, Planning, Retailing industry, Consulting, Sales, Small business management, Management services, Risk management, Real estate, Product management, Securities transactions, Self-employment, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Lawyer and Human resource management.
Who employs students with this major?
- Law firms
- Financial institutions
- Manufacturing firms
- Health care organizations
- Insurance companies
- Trade and labor organizations
- Real estate brokers or agencies
- Small & medium-sized businesses
- Service and hospitality industries
- Nonprofit organizations
- Sales organizations
- Federal, state and local government
Good skills or traits for students with this major:
- Excellent communication skills to establish effective working relationships.
- Analytical, detail oriented, flexible, and decisive.
- Competency with computer technology, information systems, and math.
- Ability to coordinate several activities at once, to work under pressure, and quickly analyze and resolve specific problems.
Special training, degrees or experience I may need:
- An internship or co-op in your area of interest.
- Specialization and extra computer, marketing and statistics courses.
- Leadership experience through extra curricular activities on campus.
- An MBA for top business positions.
- Law School Admissions Test is required to gain entry to law school.
Websites to visit: