Reaffirmation Report (PDF)
Preliminary Reaffirmation Report (PDF), Nov. 9, 2006 -- The reaffirmation report is a result of the SACSCOC Off-Site Review Team's analysis of the compliance audit submitted by WCU in September 2006.
The Compliance Certification – The institution conducts an analysis of its effectiveness relative to more than 70 Core Requirements, Comprehensive Standards, and Federal Requirements. The Compliance Certification will be reviewed by an off-site SACSCOC committee in November 2006.
- Read about the Principles of Accreditation
- The Compliance Committee began its review in spring 2005.
- View the committee's membership list
- Read the committee's meeting minutes
- View the committee's Fall 2005 Timeline (PDF)
- View the Core Requirements and Committee Assignments document (PDF)
- View the compliance report template (Electronic Documentation of the Extent of Compliance)
- Compliance Certification Draft (Committee Member Access Only)
Core Requirement, Comprehensive Standard, or Federal Requirement (in development)