Examples of Engaged Learning at WCU
Browse the links below for examples of engaged learning.
- WCU Senior develops mobile web app for Catawba County Government based on a class project
- Faculty, English students blend curriculum with volunteerism to benefit a local children's center
- WCU honors faculty for investment in their students and the community
- Theatre professor and student to present at national conference
- Student receives Community Impact Award
- WCU business students give back to the community
- Dr. Lisa Briggs Engagement Power Point
- Dr. Patricia Bricker Engaged Teaching Power Point
- Chancellor's Meritorious Awards for Engaged Teaching
For more recent examples, visit the engagement news page.