The purpose of the Office of Institutional Planning and Effectiveness (OIPE) is to
facilitate the integration of accountability, assessment, planning, and institutional
research and to provide essential support to the Chancellor, Provost, and other University
divisions for the advancement of WCU’s mission and the improvement of University programs
The goals of the OIPE include the following:
- Provide leadership and coordination for the University’s institutional effectiveness activities.
- Provide leadership to the University’s strategic planning process.
- Assist academic and administrative departments in planning appropriate assessment and evaluation measurements.
- Analyze and disseminate information about the University in support of institutional decision-making, planning, and reporting.
- Provide leadership for campus accreditation activities.
Fast Facts Fall 2013
Male: 4365 (43%)
Female: 5742 (57%)
4 Year: 37% (2009)
6 Year: 51% (2007)
Digital Measures Log On
UNC General Administration
WCU 2020 Plan
Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP)
Engagement at WCU
Office of the Provost
Office of the Chancellor