The first step in the employment process for Staff positions at Western Carolina University is to complete an online application for employment at https://jobs.wcu.edu/. Please read the Frequently Asked Questions list for further information. When completing your application:
- Please complete all questions on the application form being as clear as possible.
- Please provide your COMPLETE and ACCURATE educational and work history in the appropriate spaces. You may attach a resume to your application, however, resume information in no way substitutes for the application.
- Your application will remain on file in the https://jobs.wcu.edu/ online employment system indefinitely. If you wish to apply for additional vacancies, you may simply log into the employment system, update your application information and apply for any available, posted positions.
- Recruited staff positions are posted for a minimum of 7 business days (as required by North Carolina G.S. 126-14.3(3)) and may be posted longer based on departmental discretion.
- All recruited staff positions will have a closing date within the vacancy announcement and no applications may be received after this date.
- All applications for employment must be completed online. Applications submitted via other sources (hard copy, email, fax, etc.) will not be accepted.
Inquiries and questions should be directed to:
Office of Human Resources
Western Carolina University
220 H.F. Robinson Administration Building
Cullowhee, NC 28723
Phone: 828-227-7218; Fax: 828-227-7007