The role of the Master Plan is to:
- Allow orderly expansion over the next ten years.
- Preserve existing character and rural nature.
- Establish sense of community and being for the inhabitants of the campus.
- Provide a basis for the budgeted project expansion strategy.
- Adaptable to the future needs of campus.
Master Plan Documents:
- Campus Master Plan 1999-2008, Executive Summary (PDF)
- Millennial Campus Plan 2004 (PDF)
- Millennial Initiative Concept Plan 2006 (PDF)
- Millennial Initiative Master Plan 2006 (PDF)
- Millennial Initiative Diagram (PDF)
2013-2019 Capital Budget Reports: