The Facilities Planning Design and Construction Team is responsible for organizing, managing and coordination of the Planning, Design and Construction division of the Office of Facilities Management. We provide services including:
- Planning for space/building use, both present and future.
- Develop financial data for future capital projects.
- Project design, from programming through construction documents.
- Manage both in-house and outsourced design projects.
- Ensure design documents meet standards and requirements.
- Take projects from bidding all the way through acceptance of the project after completion.
- Ensure projects conform to WCU and industry standards, protecting the state’s capital investment.
- Coordinate the occupancy of the facilities, making the transition as painless as possible for all parties.
- Develop and manage campus department/personnel relocation strategies.
- Coordinate and report status of in-house and outsourced design/construction projects.
Have a project you'd like to discuss? Want to learn about the campus master plan? Want to learn about our design and construction guidelines or bid on a project?
We're here to work with you. Please contact us.
To request a project from Facilities Planning, Design and Construction, please complete
the Project Request Form.